If you're having trouble checking out, you may be experiencing an isolated browser glitch. Refreshing the Checkout page, clearing your browser's cache, or restarting your device may help (keep in mind that if you're not logged into your Food52 account, the items you have added to your basket may be lost). It also may help to disable your Ad Blocker and make sure your Cookies are enabled. Our website works best on laptops and desktop computers running Chrome.
We've also listed out the steps you'll need to check out in case this helps:
- Proceed to Checkout: Once you've added items to your cart, click the basket icon in the top right-hand corner of the page, then click "Checkout" on the pop-out menu.
- Shipping: Enter and save your shipping address. If an address automatically populates, you can click "Edit" to change or remove the address.
- Delivery: Review the estimated delivery date(s) for your order. Keep in mind that our Shop is drop-ship, which means that each of our vendors ships directly from their workshops, warehouses, and studios all over the US and Canada. Because of this, estimated delivery dates and available shipping methods will differ from product to product.
- Payment: Enter and save your billing information. If billing information has automatically populated, you can click "Edit" to add, change, or remove the card on file. Click "Add Promo Code" to enter and save a promo or gift card code. Keep in mind that you will need to be signed into a Food52 account to redeem a gift card—more on this right here.
- Give your order details one final glance to make sure all looks good, then click the "Place Order" button. You'll be taken to an Order Confirmation page with your order number on it. You'll also receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't see it? We suggest checking your Spam or Junk Mail folders.)
Still having trouble placing your order? We'd be happy help. Just click here to contact us.