Food52 accepts returns on products for a refund minus a $14.99 flat-rate return fee. Products must be sent back within 30 days of delivery. Kindly note that items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return. Just head to your Orders & Returns page if you ordered while signed in to your Food52 account, or to the Guest Order Lookup page if you ordered as a Guest.
Just keep these guidelines in mind:
- Your item must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Gift cards, monogrammed pieces, custom furniture, pantry, and perishable items (like wreaths) are not eligible for returns.
- If an item is damaged, click here to send us a message with photos so we can take care of it (and let our vendors know).
- Some items are not eligible for Self Service Returns. Please click here to send us a message so we can assist with your return.
- We can only accept returns for items shipped within the United States, as we do not offer or support international shipping or returns.
- We are not able to accept returns on orders that are re-shipped by a freight forwarding service.
Please contact us if you'd like to make a gift return, or have any questions or concerns regarding a return you’d like to make—our Care team will be happy to help!
- As you package returns, take care to verify each item is going to the vendor listed on the return slip will help avoid sending products to the wrong warehouse. Refunds can only be issued when the return is received by the correct vendor. A few extra minutes double checking will allow for a smooth refund process.
- Food52 monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges at Food52 in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Food52's discretion. If a return is not approved by Food52 for any reason, the item may not be returned to you.